It’s that time of the year when rumors and predictions of the next iPhone twinkle in the air and send happy thoughts throughout the land of technology. After speculation of the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5 began circulating around the web over the past 24 months, it seems almost natural for glimpses of the next iPhone expansion to be spotted the same way. So, as techies scoured the internet…
Click here for the complete story
It’s an addictive word game that’s dude-tested and chick-approved!
(Parlez-vous français ? Check out the French edition on iOS. Android version coming soon).
V.2 includes the same great features that have made Word Hex FREE one of the most popular Android/iOS word search games: simple “slide-and-play” format, gigantic (aka “Scrabble-sized”) dictionary, three engaging game modes, a wide variety of Game Center achievements and of course, Hexie the Witch – plus several brand-new elements guaranteed to extend your coffee break an extra five minutes and have you muttering words like “onomatopoeia” in your sleep.
According to Krzysztof Hrynkiewicz, Very Nice Studio’s CEO, the decision to upgrade Word Hex FREE was a no-brainer. “S ince its launch in August, we’ve received great feedback to Word Hex from gamers of all ages, colors and creeds; in particular, we’re quite pleased with how well it’s resonated with the ladies. Given the amount of new players we’re acquiring every day, it made perfect sense to roll out some new features and make the playing experience even more enjoyable.”
Most excellent features:
- Find as many words as you can before time runs out. The longer the word, the more points scored
- Highlighting a word is a snap – just slide your finger across the letters
- If the word is valid in Scrabble, it’s valid in Word Hex
- Three modes: “Arcade” (for serious gamers), “Relax” (for cats) and “Hotseat Multiplayer” (brand new!)
- Raise your experience level – the more you play, the more you score
- In-app currency packages (aka golden hexes)
- Includes a “Hint” button – click to score easy points, but pay with golden hexes
- High scores recorded daily, weekly, and all-time
- 34 achievements available in Game Center (iOS only)
- Upgrade to “Pro Version” and enjoy more time, more golden hexes, no ads, no level cap and a long word guaranteed in every new hex field
What’s New in version 2.0?
- How ‘bout an awesome “Hotseat Multiplayer” mode! Play with up to three friends or challenge Hexie (our sultry witch mascot) and her pets! Three levels of AI to choose from and lots of opportunity for customization. This mode is available in the “Pro Version” only
- New bonuses: “Time” and “Golden Hex” bonuses now pop up on the game board. Get ‘em while the gettin’s good!
- Free version game board redesigned to 16 highly-addictive hexes. Still free, still loads of fun!
- Various sound and performance enhancements
Posted December 10, 2012on:
Swedish app developer Wombi has released a new kid-friendly application that allows players to build their ideal ice cream sundaes. Designed for ages 4 and up, Wombi Ice Cream allows kids to exercise their culinary creativity without a crazy sugar rush afterwards. This easy-to-use application is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod and can be purchased in the App Store for $1.99. A free lite version is also be available.
Wombi Ice Cream is child-friendly because it’s fun and simple to use. Sundaes are created simply by clicking and dragging on different bowls, flavors, and toppings. Once the ultimate dessert is completed, the player drags across the screen to return to the customer.
Get Wombi Ice Cream at the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id555608290
Get the free Wombi Ice Cream – LITE version at the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id578075925